Thursday, August 18, 2011

4 months little man. 4 months

you've been alive 4 months little man. i would say time flies, but, it really hasn't. I am sure one day when days go by quickly instead of by counting down feedings you don't want to eat and naps that you don't want to take, I will understand the "they grow up so quickly" mantra. But until then, we've made it 4 months!

tomorrow is your GI appointment and next Friday is your 4 month appointment. I'll be interested to see your weight and percentiles next week but boy do I NOT want to have to go through watching you get your shots again. So traumatic...and now that you're older, it might be more traumatic for you! boo hiss.

we had our monthly photo shoot this morning and you just do not want to smile for the camera. You will smile for me, but not through the lens...so any smile pictures I got I had to hope were aimed right since I was trying to get you to smile.

you are such a cutie.



(you are ALWAYS trying to sit up!!)




(max was jealous and wanted to be a part of the pictures too)

1 comment:

  1. He really is so, so cute! Hope your dr. appointment went well and more peaceful days for both of you today!

    ReplyDelete