New developments/Fun things in life: The 6th annual JMU Homecoming get together happened the end of this month. It was a lot smaller than it typically is, but still fun. It is quite difficult/different with a toddler, but Ben did great being thrown waaaaaay off schedule.
Halloween also happened this month which was super fun as well. Ben was the cutest Dalmatian you've ever seen. We went over to a friends house and had a little party and even went trick or treating. All in all fun night.
October songs on repeat:
"Treacherous" Taylor Swift
"One More Night" Maroon 5
"I Knew You Were Trouble" Taylor Swift
"Wanted" Hunter Hayes
"The Last Time" Taylor Swift feat. Gary Lightbody
*Taylor Swift's RED album came out the end of this month and honestly that is all I've been listening to. over and over and over. and i love it.
Currently Reading:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
There is a movie that's out about this that has Emma Watson it is, so I thought I'd read the book first. I'm not too far into it, but it's interesting... It is also fairly graphic in places and I wasn't expecting that. Hopefully it was just a one time thing, because overall it's an okay book so far. We shall see.
New Poems:
Restoration
Favorite Picture:



No comments:
Post a Comment