when i was trying to figure out what to register for when i was pregnant, i searched the web. I did not find anything really helpful, so thought i'd post this for all my pregnant friends out there...and please if you're a friend who has a pregnant friend, pass this along! If i had something like this it would've been fantastic.
Below are a list of things I have LOVED and have been very useful as a new mom to a newborn.
Easy to use, simple, lightweight. No need to worry that it will get loose and cover baby's face
Lightweight, large. Easier to swaddle with than the smaller blankets
Great for first weeks to have baby right next to your bed with the newborn sleeper and changing table attached. Then, it's a portable crib!
Basic stroller for whatever type of car seat you choose.
Great for gassy babies. Babies can also get mouth around entire nipple well
These also attach to the Medela Pump 'N Style Breast Pump which is awesome
These are THE BEST breast milk storage bags hands down.
Best way to store breast milk? Click
here Takes up no space, and convenient to where you change baby- the changing table!
Basically like dog-poop bags. For the nursery and your diaper bag
PAMPERS! I personally love these diapers. I have tried Huggies and one other brand and these are just so much better to me. They also run larger than Huggies. Huggies were always too small for Ben.
Plays calming, relaxing sounds as well as play sounds. Also cute.
You can plug this in and it will run all night (unlike one above)
You can also plug in your ipod!
Clearly there are many more things you need but these have been my favorite baby items thus far. If you have any questions about the above or any other registry items let me know! I'd be happy to give you my two cents ;)
Oh NIcole - you ROCK!!! Thank you!! As I probably told you, we have a tiny space (1 bedroom with the walk in converted to baby's room), and so we are going for absolute minimum baby purchases. We need the few right products, not a bunch of the "eh" ones. :) p.s. I'm pretty sure Ben was the star of the shower the other week!
ReplyDelete