Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November in a Nutshell

I meant to do this last week, oops.

New developments/Fun things in life:  Thanksgiving! It was a fun time with family at the farm. I love when my extended family gets together at my grandparents. It reminds me of holidays when I was little... and now Ben is little! Such a fun and weird thing. 


We also took some family pictures. Of course Ben was not happy almost the entire time, so few actually turned out. But here is a little peak of daddy and son.


November songs on repeat:

"The Moment I Knew" Taylor Swift
"Mercy Reigns" Elevation Worship
"As Long as you Love Me" Justin Bieber
"Baby it's Cold Outside" Jill Phillips & Andy Gullahorn
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Lady Antebellum

Currently Reading:

No books... but I am doing a Beth Moore bible study, A Heart Like His. I highly recommend it.

No New Poems

Favorite Picture:


1 comment: