



here we are at 7 months! already... kind of. this last month was a blur. but i think partly/mainly because more than half of it we spent sick. i think i can finally say we are pretty much better! Finally- 2 and a half weeks later... i am not sure i've ever had a cold last so long. About a week before Ben got his 6 month shots I could tell that he wasn't feeling the greatest, maybe had a little cold and was teething, then after those shots it all went down hill. Ben got a really bad cold and both Joey and I caught it. And a week later as I thought I was getting better I was hit with different symptoms- luckily this last week I was with my mom who took great care of both me and Ben!



Poor little man with the shots, the cold, and the teething... maybe about three weeks ago he had two bottom teeth. he now has a total of 6 teeth. All the four top ones just came in with a vengeance. So this 6 month was not really "fun", but amongst the sickness Ben really is just becoming more of an interactive little guy. No crawling or anything yet, but loves his toys and really anything that isn't a toy... my phone, the remote, joey's hat, Max, max's toys...putting max's toys in his mouth... gross. He is really anxious to be able to move. He is constantly moving...jumping ... even in his excersaucer. I am sure I will be chasing after this little guy constantly once he figures out how to get on those knees and crawl...



He is SO cute! And SMOKIN' Britt in teeth - she JUST got one haha.:) Yeah, i feel ya on the shots - we are behind because of that. I refuse to get them if I think she's not feeling well. I'm SO glad he, and you, are feeling better!!:)
ReplyDelete