my daily commute is about a total of 2 hours (i know. that needs to be a whole other blogpost with what i see daily and how much that just sucks...) but anyway because this is 10 hours (at least) of my week i am always looking for new music to listen too. the new miley cd lasted me awhile... but i have been in the need recently for something new. (because when i get something new i play it over and over and over...and over. and then can't listen to it again for who knows how long... i in regards to miley i am sure the majority of my friends and family are happy about... but i digress)...
i love the song "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry.
i was a little disappointed to see that they only had an EP out.. because that clearly won't last me a very long time, but i bought it anyway. it's good- kind of like a mix between Lady A and Alison Krauss. "If I Die Young" is definitely my favorite song, but I also really like "All My Life" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment