Friday, July 16, 2010

closer to 30 than 20

i love birthdays. a lot. particularly my own birthday... and im really not ashamed to admit it. luckily joey has learned this over the years and this year, he did a good job celebrating me again

We first had a cookout with family + katharine.. who is basically family :) He made amazing kabobs.. with filet mignon (my absolute fav) and salad. then I opened presents and had cake and ice cream. yum. I got some fun stuff and my "big present" were 2 new lenses for my camera... which i am pumped about.

After the cookout we went to a Tim McGraw concert with our friends Kristen and Martin. Lady Antebellum (aka Lady A) opened for them. Overall it was a real fun time with fun friends and family. I am super blessed.


Here are some pics of the concert w. my two new lenses :)

Lady A



Me and Kristen


Kristen and Martin


Joey and I

Tim!!




No comments:

Post a Comment