Thursday, November 20, 2008

here comes...the holidays

i think i was so over reading everyone's blogs and opinions about the election that i seperated myself from the blogging world. yes. barak has won and will be our next president. or. will he? i am hearing questions of his U.S citizenship is arising. interesting... i guess the election talk will never be over.

anyway, nothing to interesting has happened over the last couple weeks. i am quite looking forward to the holidays. for one i get a fair amount of days off. (a good benefit of working for a Christians agency) and two i get to see my family for a whole 5 days straight... it's been 3-4 months since i've seen them for longer than 48 hours. but really i just love the holiday feel.

it's really hard to describe but the smells, the music, the colors, the decorations, the warmth and comfort of the holiday season is the greatest. it's joey and my 2nd christmas together and i can't wait to begin starting our own traditions... here is a little of last year...

1 comment:

  1. I believe I gave you that Christmas ornament at your engagement party. Have we talked about this already? I think so.

    I'm excited that you get to see your fam. I almost wish I lived farther away from mine just so I could share in the fun anticipation of going 'home'.

    ReplyDelete