Wednesday, April 16, 2014

4 & 5 months

Elisabeth Paige is 5 months old. She is still her strong willed self, and while the hours of inconsolable crying are over she definitely still cries... a lot. One day it will get better; that's pretty much my mantra. One day she will sleep through the night, one day she will be happy most of the day... and when that day comes - there will be happy tears.

4 months came and went pretty fast...although at the time it didn't feel that way. Her sleep at night was worse than normal for several weeks so I think I was living in a sleepy haze for the majority of that month.




4 month stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 2 ounces
Height: 25 inches


I am pretty sure she has already grown a lot from those 4 month stats. She is in 6 month pants due to her thunder thighs ;) And as I type I am currently using a heating pad on my back... she and her brother are heavy little things that require a lot of carting around!






No comments:

Post a Comment