i have recently come across a couple products however that i'd love to share with all you looking for that extra burst of volume. no need to whip your hair back and forth no more.
Bain de Terra
Day Lily Volumizing Root Lifter
Now, to be honest, I have only tried a couple "volumizing" sprays thus far in my ripe 'ole age of 28, and this is my first 'root lifter' product. And well, maybe that's what I was missing. This works great!Shake it, apply it to the root and blow dry. Easy and definitely adds volume to my hair that is very noticeable. Not only noticeable but stays full throughout the day.
Since I am a 'root lifter' virgin, I am tempted to try another one to compare this with. Maybe there are others out there that work this well/better, or maybe I did just get it right the first time. Either way, I highly recommend this product. If/when I try another root lifter, I'll be sure to let you know. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
Not Your Mother'sShe's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray
Unlike, with the root lifter, I have tried many volumizing hairsprays, and by far, this is my favorite. Spray it at the roots, and immediate lift. However, you need to keep in mind that this is only for volumizing, and wasn't made for holding firm an updo. So if hold is what you're looking for, this isn't the product for you.
This is fairly malleable once sprayed on. And like the name, it does almost give you a little tease at the root where sprayed. This holds well throughout the day as well. Especially in combination with the root lifter mentioned above.
Obviously my hair was lacking 'oomph' and lift, but with these products I have been much happier. While I plan to continue to try new products when they come along, so far I will be sticking to these.
Before and after pictures please! :)
ReplyDelete