Nominated! People read my blog!?! My friend over at Getting Funky with the Strunkys (i know is that not the best blog name ever?) has nominated Wiegold's Words for an award as a versatile blogger. I do try to blog about anything and everything (poetry, music, life, baby ben, etc.) and am super excited to "present" my award; woot woot:
The "rules": Tell your readers ten things about yourself that you might not have divulged before, and pass the award on to seven new people at blogs that are fairly new to you. So, ten things about myself that I haven't divulged before... (no guarantee you haven't heard/read this... b/c let's be honest, I am only getting so personal on this public blog :) )
1) I know for a fact that Joey is the man for me. You might be thinking, well duh... you probably knew that more than 4 years ago when you decided to get married to the kid! Well, sure I knew then, but I KNOW now... why? One reason being that over the past (almost) 4 years he has been able to love me, spoil me, and put up with me... but really over the past now 30 weeks being pregnant he is STILL AROUND! :) I mean, I am NOT easy to put up with, and I don't think any other man on the face of the planet would have put up with what he's had to. He is amazing and I thank the Lord for him.
2) I write poetry. (Sorry that you probably know this, but I'm already struggling with #2!). Most of my poetry can be found on my other blog: Life is a Romance. I know, I am embarrassed that my last entry is July 2010. That will change SOON. i promise i promise.
3) I am allergic to cats. Fairly significantly actually. It makes me pretty miserable and even if people are pretty good about keeping the hair off couches, etc. I still get the itchy eyes, stuff nose, sneezing, etc.
4) One of my all time favorite foods is Stove Top stuffing. I like it so much can (and maybe just did) eat a bowl of it w. cranberry sauce (only from the can- not homemade) for dinner. I don't like homemade stuffing- at least I have never had any that I have really liked.
5) I am a teeny bopper at heart. I love all things disney. Disney movies, the Disney Channel, everything.
6) My dog Max is currently my baby. I love him so much, I have literally thought how can I love anything more? Well even though I haven't physically seen little baby Ben, i love him SO MUCH. I am actually scared about how much I do and will love him.
7) My husband makes the BEST Mint Chocolate Oreo milkshake known to man. I would bet you anything. it is amazing.
8) I have touched Taylor Swift's hand. I won front row tickets to a Brad Paisley concert for which Taylor Swift opened. So yes, i might have towered over some 10 year old girls but manage to touch her hand. no big deal...
9) I work at a christian adoption agency. I currently help families adopt from Africa although I have worked in the Asia program as well. I am SUPER excited to stay at home with Ben when he comes, but I will miss the overall mission of my work. Uniting children with their families. It is a VERY stressful job, don't get me wrong, and I have been there for 4 years, but working in a ministry that places children in need of family and homes into those families and homes has been a huge blessing.
10) Lastly, and hopefully everyone who knows me knows this well, but the Lord is my best friend and my relationship with Jesus is the most important thing to me in the world. He is in every detail of my life and speaks to me directly and personally. Ask me about it! It's not always easy, and life isn't always easy, but I can't imagine walking this world without Him.
Alright, well you may know most of that, but maybe you learned a thing or two :)... if you really want to know more (i mean who doesn't?!...visit here (and please note my sarcasm).
Now to spread the versatile blog love nominations: (Only 5 because Virginia - i feel odd writing that :) - and i share similar blog list- i would nominate her if i could!)
1) Katie at http://maryngates.blogspot.com/ and http://ahomeblog.blogspot.com/. She has adorable kids with hilarious stories and her home blog has fantastic ideas and finds!
2) Megan at http://collierpeanutgallery.blogspot.com/. Cute Cute Cute. Did i mention Cute?!
3) Robin at http://carlylechandler.blogspot.com/. Her stories are hilarious and she's an awesome photographer.
4) Anna at http://youremylastfrenchfry.blogspot.com/ and http://yourtrash-mytreasure.blogspot.com/. She just had her first little girl (so cute) and also shares great finds at thrift stores.
5) Briana at http://bri-is-me.blogspot.com/ because she is my sister and she is beautiful and funny and writes good blogs and i want her to keep it up :) So here is some motivation sis!

yay!! im so glad you did this AND you posted baby bump pics! And I suspected correctly- you are so stinkin cute pregnant! Ben is a little basketball perched on your tummy :) Cant believe you are already 30 weeks. Keep up with the pics- the time will fly by now. Oh, and dont worry, I still go by Ginnie too ;) it doesnt bother me when people who knew me as Ginnie still call me that
ReplyDelete