i know everyone wants to see some pregger pics... so they are below. I would like to say however that my computer crashed a bit ago and it has been a debacle with pictures, music, etc. Luckily i have the smartest husband in the world and he fixed it... and even saved most of my stuff! But I'll stop rambling. Without further ado pregger pics from Joey's iphone (Again due to comp issues)...
I believe this is 27 weeks:
and 28 or 29...
yea i know, not the best.. white shirt, white wall - thanks Lo :)
I'm 30 weeks now. woah. only 10 more! I will be trying to take/post more in the near future.
I got a shout out on the blog - whoot whoot! Thanks for the update, friend. I'm glad you're back in the blogging world! :)
ReplyDeletesooooooooooo cute! i know i get to see you preggers in person all the time, but in a picture it's extra exciting!
ReplyDeleteps-almost posted this comment while signed in as martin. that would have been awkward.
You're beautiful, Nicole! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete