Thursday, February 11, 2010

i've been nominated :)




I've been nominated! More specifically the poetry found amongst the ramblings of this blog as been nominated!! Anna, from Your Trash My Treasure was so sweet to nominate the poetry within this blog with the "Beautiful Blogger Award". It seriously made my day!!! 

With that said, her nomination and the inspiration of her blog that follows her journey of nothing new and unused; I have decided to create a blog dedicated to only poetry. I have been feeling that my poems get lost within the randomness that is my everyday life blog, and so here it is: Life is a Romance  This is a brand new blog but am super excited about it. 


And I just snuck this in, late, but I was suppose to write 7 random facts about myself... 
1. i won front row tickets to a Brad Paisley concert. Rodney Atkins and Taylor Swift opened for him- i touched taylor swift's hand. and yes. that makes me excited.
2.  i can drive stick shift.
3. 13 is my favorite/lucky number. 
4. my husband is the first guy i ever really kissed. and i wouldn't have it any other way.
5.  sometimes i think i am a teeny bopper living in a 24 year olds body. i love hannah montana/miley cyrus, the disney channel, high school musical movies.. and i am not ashamed of it.
6. i have a coke addiction. i will never drink diet, and i will never drink pepsi. 
7. i have 30+ cousins. my extended family is ridiculously large. i lose track of them all.

If you want more random facts, you can visit 25 Things you never wanted to know...

I want to pass on the Beautiful Blogger award to these blogs:
Katie whose children are adorable and full of hilarious stories
Robin for making me laugh every time i read a post
Rebecca who I hope can decorate my house one day
Briana, a new blogger and my sister, who is just a joy

1 comment:

  1. ps - before you get a ton of comments and stuff, apparently your'e suppose to put 7 random facts about yourself haha. i missed that memo. just so you know if you want to edit and plug those in there.:) LOVE YOU! And am super excited about the new blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete