Sunday, September 7, 2008

the office.

is the greatest show ever. i just got Season 4 in the mail recently and have been trying to catch up before Season 5 starts on Sept. 25th.  the hilarity of the writing is truly genius and impressive. the way that i have a huge married person crush on the fictional character: Jim Halpert, shows what great character development they have.  i also find myself cheering for Jim and Pam to get together and love them together... it's great. not that the office needs publicity or additional promotion but really... if you're not watching it you need to be. here are some reasons why:

"Wanted: middle age black man with sass"
-Michael Scott

"When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe this tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby"
-Dwight Schrute

"Yes. It is true. I Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username, and... I have a great one. 'Little Kid Lover'. That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at."
-Michael Scott

"I am always thinking one step ahead... Like a carpenter... Who builds stairs"
-Andy Bernard

"Kelly and I both agreed that we should both have fun, and I'm learning that fun for Kelly is getting married and having babies. Immediately... with me"
-Ryan Howard

"I don't have a lot of contact with the Scranton branch, but before I left I took a box of Dwight's stationary. So from time to time I send Dwight faxes, from himself, from the future. (reading:) 'Dwight at 8 am today, someone poisons the coffee. Do not drink the coffee. More instructions will follow. Cordially, Future Dwight.'"
-Jim Halpert

No comments:

Post a Comment