Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August Analysis

Yes, we're in September but I wanted to do a little month in review for August. I am hoping to start these regularly (knock on wood). I 'd love to look back on these and see what was going on in my life because if anyone knows me they know I have a HORRIBLE memory. I mean I'm only 28 and highschool is a bit of a blur, even the first year of college is. But I digress...

New developments in life:  None this month, but I am making this a category in case things do happen in the future. To me, Joey, or Benjamin

5 top August songs:
  "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together"  Taylor Swift
  "As Long as You Love Me"  Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean
  "Ho Hey"  The Lumineers
  "Give Me Faith"  Elevation Worship
  "Cooling of the Embers"  Missy Higgins


Books read/reading:
  Jesus: the Only Way to God  John Piper
    A couple of my favorite parts here

  Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers and Devotions Arthur G. Bennett
    Still reading/using as a devotional
    Highly recommended. One of my favorites here

  Bubba and the Dead Woman  C.L. Bevill
    Free on my kindle, currently reading. Nothing so great that I am hurrying through it, but it's not like I have that much time to read anyway

New Poems:
  Full Moon
  In My Heart
  A Haiku

And my favorite category...  (I have a feeling this will always be of Ben)

Favorite Picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment