Sunday, May 20, 2012

13

no more monthly pictures. bittersweet. but there is no way he'd be still enough now for me to take those things anyway.

so what's going on? so glad you asked. Ben wants to tell you all about it.


I got my first bloody lip. I am such a fast and determined crawler sometimes I just get ahead of myself and smack my face down on the tile floor... Mom freaked out a bit because the mouth bleeds a lot. But I didn't cry that much, and it wasn't a big deal. I'm a man mom!


Mom has super stylish sunglasses. I like when she puts them on and think it's hilarious when she puts them on me. Don't I look great?!


I have grown so much! Just look at this picture montage Mom made for her mom/mom-in-law for mothers day.


I am learning new things all the time and sometimes I surprise my mom at how smart I am and what I fast learner too.  While I don't say the words I know what things mean. I know my paci, Elmo, Scout, walker, stand, up, sleep, head etc. I also know some sign language too!  I even have a trick that I do that I know always makes Mom laugh. I can do it when Mom asks too, its great and leads to a fun tickle fest.  I even share my paci!


My newest trick is climbing up and down stairs. While I have certainly mastered going up- and fast. I haven't really mastered going down. And if I had it my way, Mom would watch me climb up the stairs and help me down ALL DAY. It's really all I want to do. I get really, really, really mad when she blocks the stairs off too. This is the newest way because so far I've gotten around the last couple.





Welp, Mom says I need a nap. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment